Sunday, May 8, 2011

I'm in the midst of crisis.

This is wonderful internet machine I'm on is my brothers laptop, but don't be angry if I don't blog for a few days.
My personal laptop is broken and refuses to be fixed ha. Actually I have to find the warranty for it first.
Now, to get down to business. I need an Ana buddy because I'm a failure.
I'm re-reading wasted by Marya Hornbacher for like the 5th time, and I'm trying to get into this Arts boarding school in Michigan. It could be so helpful for  me and my writing future could depend on if i get accepted. I want to go so badly. If I did, I would have to move again, I would be there focused on writing but the reason I really want to go  is nobody will be watching my eating habits! Isn't that wonderful?
Two of my favorite books in the world the authors went to and mention Interlochen and I'm already in love with it! I mean because I'm home  schooled I probably won't get in, I'm so smart but I don't have the transcripts to prove it.. But I've never wanted something so badly! What do you think? This school is just like college and has a long legacy for being absolutely wonderful, colleges kill for the kids that graduate from this place I kid you not. Oh I want to go more than anything I could really use somebody to talk to right now... sam.bell1@live.com
no words from ana today, and no picture.. I'm so depressed..

1 comment:

  1. dont be depressed! try and think positive! i will be your ana buddie(:

    ReplyDelete