Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hot&Cold


What, does anybody expect out of life?
Personally I would love to hear anyone's view on what they would expect.
I know plenty of religious people who've decided their lives are to be devoted to the man upstairs.
Then there are the people like the ones in my family, who have religious views but decided life is a come down from heaven. We're here to be miserable, so we can be all high off of death when the time comes. That was more of a stupid drunken idea but It's a cool theory. Anyway, people just seem to be dropping dead around me lately I'm sick of having to waste my energy on wondering what we could have done. I'm actually hoping frequently that the next breathe I take is going to be my last. I'm sure I could regret that but today, I don't. I'm still hoping, that maybe tomorrow I'll have a beautiful epiphany and realise life is worth living. Unlikely, but eh whatever I'll leave the option open. Now for the answer I need, whoever sees this post if you do, if anybody does. Email me sam.bell1@live.com
WHY? Because I am not talking to just the wide open space, I want answers dammit. If there is a GOD somebody reply to me.
On the eating disorder side of life, fuck it for the day. I'm in serious need of caffeine, or sleep and very soon.
Ana hates me just like the rest of the world. Guys are pigs that take your number and never call back, and I want to be acknowledged as a life worth living, a talent, or a beauty. The only way people ever acknowledge you as special is when your dead. I realized today my blog, or the fact that I keep up with it now is a secret aside from one person her name is Caitlyn, she's pretty cool.
Thinking that a nun's life is the way to go today, any thoughts?
I'd make a hott nun.
O god I forgot!
Ana tells me that being called hot, means your fat. Now, I know that sounds dumb but it makes sense.
How? Well if your actually thin, then you have no body fat to keep you warm with so you have to walk around with tons of layers on just to keep a normal body temperature.
So If your "hot" your fat, and covered in tons of insulating blubber.
So the term hot is really somebody blatantly telling you your a whale, and you need to lose weight because your a nuisance to society.
That makes so much sense right?  I know Ana is a genius!
Get cold- Samantha Loves you <3

This, is art. With an interesting beauty I love it!

2 comments:

  1. the whole hot thing definatly makes since!!! and as for me i dont believe in god i use to when i was like 13 but i dont anymore if he was real why would he do this? if he is real then he has a sick sense of humor for making people feel this way..i hate him! sorry i am kind of taking my rage out on your page...email me sometime? foreverana_sfp@yahoo.com

    <3 brittney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your rage is inspiring. I also think I replied to your email, and its on the other email adress. That I got from you off of Molly's blog.

    ReplyDelete