Friday, May 6, 2011

I hate weekends.

I eat on weekends. 
Today I had  Taco bell, and Red beans and rice, and some cookies, and some ice cream.
Gah! I'm useless it's dumb. I'm wondering if I really have any followers or if I'm just like talking to some wall called the internet. I want to solicit my site, yet I can't because I don't know anybody thats actually supportive of Ed's. Except of course the other girls with sites. One I constantly follow annaxoskinnyxoblogspot.com, you should check her out. 
Anyway I feel like Ana, leaves me on weekends. Now I need to go throw up but I can't because I'm sleeping over at my friends house? Dumb. I didn't really want to but I did. I'm over here too much. I dunno.
I'm trying to blog everyday but I think today is a sort of pointless one since I'm trying really hard to be a role model. But how could somebody look up to a fat pig like me.. Ya know? I really need an Ana buddy that responds a few times daily. If your interested in being supportive, and competitive with me then email me at sam.bell1@live.com
I wish this post were some how inspirational. Gah I'm such a loser.
Wanna see if Ana has anything to say?-
Ana speaking to everybody, you need to stay strong I shouldn't have to tell you no. Your going to gain so many pounds if you even let you bit of those fatty calories pass your stupid lips!!!! You. My darlings should have the common sense, fear of food is something you should have already developed. I want you to be able to count your bones. I can't control you, you need to have control and you shouldn't eat when you get bored (Samantha). Your still a role model your just a dumb one that needs work. Needs control tomorrow you need to have self control.
 MIND OVER MATTER. Control yourself- Love Sam <3

1 comment:

  1. i know what you mean when i first started blogging i felt like i was talking to a wall too thats why i comment a lot it gives other people motavation (i hope) anyways like i said before stay strong you can do it! i know you can!

    ReplyDelete