Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Water fast started at 1pm

I'm really only making this a short term fast. Two days is all that I'm really asking myself to do right now. Hopefully I can do at least that. I'm aiming to drink a glass of water on the hour every hour until I end it. Dehydratation is the reason my fast didn't work last time and because I got high. There is another reason that I'm starting this fast, it's not just to challenge myself but its also a smoking weed fast. Every time I smoke I eat so I will not do that to myself. Not again.. When will I learn that I simply cannot do it? That I am just one of those people who eats a lot when they smoke and that in order for me to be thin I not only have to quit eating but I have to quit smoking weed. </3

Weird fast okay? <3
Oh and if I make it there I may consider extending it depending on how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment