Thursday, January 12, 2012

No food yet today! YAY!

So, I didn't sleep last night due to a huge amount of stress and I'm preparing myself for a death very soon. I just lost any sort of appetite but I'm excited to see how long I can make it last. I weighed with clothes on after coffee this morning even though I had had some special k around midnight and I was 136.4 Even though its a small loss its still a loss and I'm looking at it in the most positive way I can. I've also decided since I'm going to going back to Utah and I will have to put up with my judge mental family, that I must! Must be 108 just like the girl skeeter from that movie the help. Ill post her before and afters. I know I always say that I'm going to lose buku weight and never do because i get high but I gave that up because I'm so much happier without it. I'm so motivated and life just comes easily to me the way it used to.. Oh, and the reason i used skeeter as a example was because we are the same height and I believe with all my heart that I can be that weight if she can and i have a perfect reason now. i want to prove my family wrong I want to show them how beautiful I am and that no matter how discouraging they are I will rise above! Always. Plus My friend Anna has this dress she bought that is super tight and black and if I want to use it as a funeral dress or something. Ill let them call me a skank whatever they want but i am going to rock their world because I am beautiful inside and out and they better be jealous!!!! I'm in such a positive mood! You should do the same..

Now it's 8pm and I've had a glass of milk, so thats awesome I'm really proud of myself and determined not to mess this up!

<3 I  love you guys so much
Samantha

here's skeeter vvvvv
before


after vvv

huge difference I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment