Friday, January 13, 2012

i lost 6.4 pounds yesterday!!!!

I'm a little kid on christmas right now!! 130 TODAY AND IM ON MY PERIOD! I didnt break a sweat yesterday at all. now i can barely go up the stairs now but it feels amazing! nobodies home right niw so i figure i should go waste some food and dirty a lot of plates and have my coffee! yayayayayayayayayay! I will be 108 very soon. By febuary for sure! I need to remember to drink tons of water today because im not in the mood to die fat lol. im getting back on track and ill be in the high 120's tomorrow for the first time since novemberrrrrr  i wish i could jump up and down and scream without exhausting myself. i completely forgot how amazing the feeling of control is. now. I am by no means thin yet but I am ready to be and am going to work as hard as i can. eeek ill post back a little later today. lots of thinspo down there vvv































1 comment: