Thursday, January 20, 2011

Super Nova!

I'm the sort of person usually filled with all kinds of passion, creativity
and hope (in all aspects of life)!
Lately more and more people are proving to me its a cold world.
More appropriately those who have for so long called me their friend
for years I've been at their aid.
Suddenly everybody is disappearing when I'm in need of a friend to be true to me.
I know I've made my fair share of mistakes but I know I'm not a bad person.
Yet whenever I turn to somebody
I'm ignored.
I know you understand how difficult it is to muster up how you feel.
To let somebody know that your hurting inside.
Yet when I think I'm doing a good job at expressing what I'm attempting to convey
I'm squashed into myself just like a star.
Do you know what happens when a star is squashed until theirs nothing left but matter?
It explodes!
Otherwise known as a Super Nova.
Luckily the explosion is beautiful.
It creates something beautiful.
In the long run I suppose misery always ends in a tortured artis
Or a dead one.

1 comment:

  1. i really hate that too is seems like when you need someone the most they seem to disappear off the face of the earth

    ReplyDelete